*NEW* Improved design! All flaps now are fastened with rivets to hold better, and the front entrance is an easy 2.5" height with your choice of black or white edger to prevent chewing.
Cavy Bistro Dimensions
- Outside dimensions: 26" x 20.5" x 4.5" walls.
- Front wall: 2.5" height with black or white edgers.
SIZING & Fitting FLEECE
3 adult guinea pigs can hang out in our regular Cavy Cafe-sized kitchen. The Bistro is overly large. We really only added the Bistro size of kitchen specifically for the Medium-sized Cage, which is 2 by 3.5 grids long. Because the Medium size uses an overlapped grid, the cage length is non-standard. If you are planning on ordering FLEECE FLIPPERS from our sister store, then this Bistro size takes up that extra half-flipper of length needed. So, instead of needing a set of 3 1/2 Flippers to cover the bottom of the Medium cage, with the Bistro, you only need a set of 2 Flippers. The Bistro takes up 1 1/2.
If you order the Cafe Cafe kitchen for a Medium cage, then you'd need a set of 2 1/2 Fleece Flippers.
With Fleece Flippers, it's better to stick with interchangeable, standard sizes, hence the Cavy Bistro kitchen was born.
HOWEVER, if you get a Bistro in any other cage size (Small, Large, XL or Jumbo) AND you want Fleece Flippers, you'll need to get a Half Flipper in addition to the regular ones to have full coverage.
The Cavy Bistro will NOT fit in any loft -- neither the Narrow nor the Wide Loft.
Cavy Bistro Includes
- 4mm Coroplast 26" x 20.5" x 2.5" front wall and 4.5" back and side walls in your choice of 16 colors!
- (8) Snap-in Plastic Rivets to fasten the flaps.
- Easy-to-follow, color assembly instructions with photos
Rivets on the Flaps!
- All of our Coroplast bases come with nice, clean holes -- professionally punched in the appropriate locations. We include our easy-snap-in plastic rivets for securing the base.
- The rivets, while very secure when in place, can also be popped back open with a little separation pressure should you need to remove them for storage or moving and are generally reuseable.