Any Problem with your Order?
Just let us know. If we made a mistake or missed something on your order, please just let us know and we will correct it immediately at no cost to you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of delivery.
The most common situation that happens: If you order a cage only (and not a stand), the GRIDS do NOT go on the bottom as a base. Just the perimeter. People think that they are shorted grids because they used them up creating a 'floor' out of the grids. Double-check the instructions before you panic.
Have you found unexplained colored pieces of coroplast? Those are scrap pieces used for packing.
#1 reason for returns? “It’s too big!” This is the reason we have you check the box saying “Yes, I’ve measured my space and it fits.” However, you CAN reduce the size if absolutely necessary. Contact Sue@guineapigcages.com for information.
Our Return Policy
Returns are accepted for any reason within 10 days of receipt. You must
first obtain an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) prior to
sending back the cage. The materials must be in the original, UNUSED,
UNASSEMBLED, odor-free* condition. Please contact Sue at email@example.com with your name and order number for
You will be credited the purchase price of the cage -- less any
shipping charges. You are responsible for shipping the product back to us. Thank you.
A couple important points before shipping
back the cage.
If the cage was used or assembled in any way, it cannot be refunded, so please don't spend the money to ship it back if there was an animal in the cage (we can tell!). Do NOT wipe down the cage with anything except plain water.
- The most important step is to put your
information INSIDE the box or written on the outside if you haven't opened the box. If you don't
include this information it could delay your refund, or worse, you may
not be credited at all if we don't know who you are. Simply print out the email correspondence with Sue when you received your RMA to use as your packing slip.
- Packing the box for return: you must be sure to secure all the grids
tightly. The carriers can be pretty rough
on them and if they are not properly fastened together, it will cause damage to the contents. Use string, rope, fabric strips, cable ties...anything. Be sure they are FIRMLY secured to each other and use the original (or similar) cushioning between the grids and the coroplast to avoid damage.
- Packing the Coroplast for return: The Coroplast arrived to you with the
"fold" side either down or sideways. DO NOT return it with the open side
down! This will most definitely result in damage to the Coroplast. Do
not bend the Coroplast if it is resistant. Try and fold it exactly how
it came. If you are at all unsure of how to fold it, please contact us
- Once received and determined to be in
salable condition, you will be
credited the purchase price of the cage -- less any shipping charges.
- If the contents were haphazardly placed in the box causing damage, we reserve the right to assess a restock fee at our discretion. So it's to your benefit to be sure it's properly packed for transit.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number to obtain your RMA so we can properly credit you. We will send you our return shipping address with the RMA number.
* Attention SMOKERS! We will not refund the purchase price of a cage if it reeks of smoke. We have to dispose of it.