Coroplast Only for our Narrow LOOP Loft for DOUBLE Ramp ZOOMIE Design
Coroplast is cut and scored for our 1 grid by 2 grid narrow loft with two openings for ramps. The interior walls are angled slightly and two edgers are placed on the angles to discourage chewing on that section.
Coroplast Base Includes
- 4mm Coroplast bottom in your choice of 16 colors! 12.5" x 27.5" x 6" sides for 1x2 grid loft.
The base is cut and scored so you only have to secure the flaps. Coroplast is cut for two ramp entrances.
- (16) Snap-in Plastic Rivets to fasten flaps.
NEW! Rivets on the Flaps!
- We've updated our cage design to make it even easier and more secure than ever! All of our Coroplast bases now come with nice, clean holes -- professionally punched in the appropriate locations. We include our new, easy-snap-in plastic rivets for securing the base.
- The rivets, while very secure when in place, can also be popped back open with a little separation pressure should you need to dissemble your cage and are generally reuseable.
Our Cagetopia-brand Grids have stayed the same over the years as we have many hundreds of thousands of C&C cage owners (DIY and customers) that depend on the original sizes and the best quality grids and connectors.
Supplying your OWN GRIDS?
Or mixing in different grid sources or vendors? No 14" grids are the same anymore. Please review:
- Many 14" grids are NO LONGER COMPATIBLE
- Grid Vendors are now ALL DIFFERENT from each other
Especially on Amazon, but also Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, etc.
- DIFFERENT CONNECTORS: gap spacing (space between grids) can be different (standard = 3/8") and that matters.
- Grid Size: 14" exactly is required -- NOT 12" or anything else
- Grid Wire Gauge (thickness): Grid vendors adapt their connectors to their wire gauge, which is typically thinner than ours (4mm = 3 pennies), so they won't work well together, if at all -- too tight or too loose.
- Inner Grid-hole Size (safety-related):
NO INNER HOLES BIGGER than 1.5" or you risk your guinea pig's head getting stuck and strangling. In a 14" grid, there should be 9 holes by 9 holes -- never less.
- Using only Zip Ties (no connectors) is NOT RECOMMENDED.
CAGETOPIA CONNECTORS WORK GREAT
Some people complain about using the connectors. They are using NON-Cagetopia connectors. Ours work great and are easy to snap in, while being strong and stable.
- Zip ties alone ARE NOT STRONGER as compared to using Connectors WITH zip ties (not opinion, engineering fact).
- Many Cagetopia products will NOT be compatible for fit without using the connectors.
- The fit of the coro inside the grids will be different.
Trying to save a few dollars now on purchasing grids separately could be a frustrating, if not an expensive, decision later.
All these things MATTER on CAGE BUILDING.
If you buy one vendor's grids today and try to mix in a different vendor's grids from Amazon tomorrow, odds are high they may not be compatible with each other or our Cagetopia Grids.