With a generous 2x2 grid area, the Grazer would take up half of a Large 2x4 grid cage or a third of a Jumbo 2x6 grid cage. When used in combination with the Cavy Canopy and Backsplash, it creates a cave-like private area giving guinea pigs a sense of security which, in turn, encourages its use. See the Kitchen Suite. The Grazer should only be used in 2x4-grid sized cages or larger.
The Grazer kitchen is fastened with ratcheting rivets to hold the flaps in place.
Cavy Grazer Dimensions
- Interior 26" x 27" with 4.5" back and side walls
- Front wall: 2.5" height and finished with white edger ONLY.
- RAMPS from either a NARROW LOFT or an OFFSET WIDE LOFT will land at the bottom inside of the front of the grazer. In other words, the ramps don't quite clear the edge of the grazer. You could prop them up inside with some padding if you like, but be aware that it will need some effort.
Cavy Grazer on Clearance Includes
- 4mm Coroplast 26" x 27" x 4.5" walls
- 8 Snap-in Plastic Rivets to fasten flaps.
- Easy-to-follow, color assembly instructions with photos
NEW! Rivets on the Flaps!
- We've updated our cage design to make it even easier and more secure than ever! All of our Coroplast bases now come with nice, clean holes -- professionally punched in the appropriate locations. We include our new, easy-snap-in plastic rivets for securing the base.
- The rivets, while very secure when in place, can also be popped back open with a little separation pressure should you need to dissemble it and are generally reuseable.