We invented the Piggyback Ramp design!
- Two-panel set with one 6.25" clear gripper hinge you can change out for other ramp panel colors, or attach to the side. No wires in the flutes, they're strong enough on their own.
- Great for laying right over the coroplast wall to allow piggy to exit for floor time.
- Easy transition from one C&C to another OR from a Midwest cage to C&C without having to cut the cage walls.
- Panels available separately to "Piggyback" onto the main two. Each extra panel comes with its own 6.25" hinge.
- Grey industrial carpet - comfortable for your guinea pig's feet.
You can always add your own if you choose as well. An old cut-up, rubber-backed bath mat can be laid over any ramp providing more ramp material options.
Please COVER the RAMPS
We strongly recommend that you cover the ramps for several important reasons. If you leave the hinges exposed, they tend to invite chewing by the guinea pigs. They like the feeling of the soft plastic on their teeth. They can make short work of them necessitating replacement hinges. Also, the carpet, which provides great traction, is secured to the Coro with strong, double-stick tape. It's not easily removeable for cleaning. The intention is that you cover it with fabric, fleece is ideal but you can use other materials as well. The carpet helps grip the fabric keeping it in place. This makes it very easy to pick up for laundering when it gets dirty upon occasion.
We have official ramp covers available on our sister store. You can also just take a length of fabric and fold it over lenthwise a few times to create a nice cushy ramp cover. This covers the hinge as well as keeping the ramp clean and cleanable.
Piggyback Ramp Includes
- Two 4mm Coroplast ramp panels 6.5" x 11.75"
- One clear gripper hinge
- Your choice of coroplast color--mix and match
- Complete with grey industrial carpet