Proven strong - reinforced cage ramp!
We invented the Piggyback Ramp design!
- Two-panel set with one 6.25" clear gripper hinge you can change out for other ramp panel colors, or attach to the side. No wires in the flutes, they're strong enough on their own.
- Great for laying right over the coroplast wall to allow piggy to exit for floor time.
- Easy transition from one C&C to another OR from a Midwest cage to C&C without having to cut the cage walls.
- Panels available separately to "Piggyback" onto the main two. Each extra panel comes with its own 6.25" hinge.
More uses coming soon ~ Show us yours!
- Grey industrial carpet - comfortable for your guinea pig's feet.
You can always add your own if you choose as well. An old cut-up, rubber-backed bath mat can be laid over any ramp providing more ramp material options.
How to clean your ramp carpet
You'll need to pull it up and wash it occasionally. After a number of washings, it may need to be replaced. Not always, it depends on your guinea pigs, but possibly.