Porch Patio Coroplast base only
NOTE: This is for a replacement base only.
Does not include ramp, bars, or cage.
13.75" x 28" x (3)- 3.75" wall Coroplast base in your choice of 16 colors! The base is cut and scored so you only have to secure the flaps.
Coroplast Piggy Patio Base Includes
- 4mm Coroplast bottom 13.75" x 28" x (3) - 3.75" walls in your choice of 16 colors!
The base is cut and scored so you only have to secure the flaps.
- (4) Snap-in Plastic Rivets to fasten flaps.
Rivets on the Flaps!
- All of our Coroplast bases come with nice, clean holes -- professionally punched in the appropriate locations. We include our easy-snap-in plastic rivets for securing the base.
- The rivets, while very secure when in place, can also be popped back open with a little separation pressure should you need to remove them for moving or storage and are generally reuseable.
Our Cagetopia-brand Grids have stayed the same over the years as we have many hundreds of thousands of C&C cage owners (DIY and customers) that depend on the original sizes and the best quality grids and connectors.
Supplying your OWN GRIDS?
Or mixing in different grid sources or vendors? No 14" grids are the same anymore. Please review:
- Many 14" grids are NO LONGER COMPATIBLE
- Grid Vendors are now ALL DIFFERENT from each other
Especially on Amazon, but also Bed, Bath & Beyond, Target, etc.
- DIFFERENT CONNECTORS: gap spacing (space between grids) can be different (standard = 3/8") and that matters.
- Grid Size: 14" exactly is required -- NOT 12" or anything else
- Grid Wire Gauge (thickness): Grid vendors adapt their connectors to their wire gauge, which is typically thinner than ours (4mm = 3 pennies), so they won't work well together, if at all -- too tight or too loose.
- Inner Grid-hole Size (safety-related):
NO INNER HOLES BIGGER than 1.5" or you risk your guinea pig's head getting stuck and strangling. In a 14" grid, there should be 9 holes by 9 holes -- never less.
- Using only Zip Ties (no connectors) is NOT RECOMMENDED.
CAGETOPIA CONNECTORS WORK GREAT
Some people complain about using the connectors. They are using NON-Cagetopia connectors. Ours work great and are easy to snap in, while being strong and stable.
- Zip ties alone ARE NOT STRONGER as compared to using Connectors WITH zip ties (not opinion, engineering fact).
- Many Cagetopia products will NOT be compatible for fit without using the connectors.
- The fit of the coro inside the grids will be different.
Trying to save a few dollars now on purchasing grids separately could be a frustrating, if not an expensive, decision later.
All these things MATTER on CAGE BUILDING.
If you buy one vendor's grids today and try to mix in a different vendor's grids from Amazon tomorrow, odds are high they may not be compatible with each other or our Cagetopia Grids.